Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Survey overview

My survey was about the RMHS Boo Bags they are selling in the month of October to raise money for the school. In my survey I asked about the Boo Bags and if people would buy them and what they would want to see in them. Some answers I got about recommendations were things such as, tell more people, to make things inside the bag more interesting, make them more accessible, and to create more awareness for them. Toward the end of my survey I asked if you would buy a boo bag and if you would buy them if there were a promotional gift after buying some. What I noticed is that each questions responses were 50% males and 50% female which I found interesting. I think surveys are good to find out about how much someone like something or what they want for make for improvements. Responses in your survey can vary and can be what you least expect. Through out my experience I learned how to make a survey and it is a good source to be familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment